Regular Schedule (September to May)
9:45 a.m. – Singing
10:00 a.m. – Worship assembly
- A Baby/Cry room is available at the back of the auditorium.
- A staffed nursery for children ages 2-5 during the sermon, upstairs.
- Tree of Knowledge, for children Grade 1 – Grade 6, last Sunday of the month upstairs during the sermon.
11:20 a.m. – Sunday Morning Bible Classes
Children and Teen Classes
- Cradle Roll – 6 months to age 2: Teachers: Ruby Schmidt, Selina Leung, Favour Ngbede, Manuela Mafo, Kim (Edward) Knutson.
- Age 2 & 3: Teachers: Shauna Arbuckle, Tracy Hesketh-Jost, Betty-Jean Johnson, Michelle Holmberg.
- Age 4 & 5: Teachers: Helen Abaga & Faith Osarhemen
- Grade 1 & 2: Teachers: Iryna Tebel, Soren Lock.
- Grade 3 & 4: Teachers: Cindy Wiebe, Monique Vasquez
- Grade 5 & 6: Teachers: Albert Boakye, Kim (Glen) Knutson
- Grade 7-8: Teachers: Chad Celaire, Tyler Gauthier.
- Grade 9-12 : Teacher: Tim Lock
- Library: Young Adults Class, Teachers: Myles MacMillan, Reynard Baffour-Awuah, Kyle Leung
- Mezzanine: Ladies Class – Old Testament Survey, Teacher: Diana Turner
- Multi-Purpose Room – Building Godly Families, Teacher: Jay Manimtim
- Auditorium Class: Gospel of Mark, Teacher: Wayne Turner
- 6:00 p.m. – Sunday evening assembly
- 7:00 p.m. – Adult Bible Study in the Library
- 10:00 a.m – Ladies Class in the Library
Small, in-home Bible study groups – meet throughout the week in different places in the Winnipeg area.
For those wishing more private forms of study, we offer:
– Bible Correspondence Courses
– private Bible studies in your own home
– assistance with any question or problem
We also offer FriendSpeak, Celebrate Recovery, Age 55 Plus Group, Prayer Sisters programs for adults, as well as several children and youth programs and events. Check Programs or Event Listings for more up to date information.