9:45 a.m. – Singing
10:00 a.m. – Worship assembly
- A Baby/Cry room is available at the back of the auditorium.
- A staffed nursery for children ages 2-5 during the sermon, upstairs.
- Tree of Knowledge, for children age 5 – Grade 6, last Sunday of the month upstairs during the sermon.
11:20 a.m. – Sunday Morning Bible Classes
Children and Teen Classes
- Cradle Roll – 6 months to age 2: Teachers: Kim & Cheryl Knutson Room 6
- Pre K: Teachers: Shauna M, Lidy & Dacry D and Tracy H.- Room 2
- Kindergarten: Teachers: Helen A & Faith I.- Room 3
- Grade 1 & 2: Teachers: Ekow E, Soren L and Iryna T.- Room 7
- Grade 3 & 4: Teachers: Cindy Wiebe – Room 8
- Grade 5 & 6: Teachers: Billy Leung – Room 4
- Grade 7-9: Teachers: Tim Lock – Room 5 (Center Class Room)
- Grade 10-12 : Teacher: Chad C, Myles M & Roger L.- downstairs youth room
- Library: Foundations class – For New Christians and anyone wanting to learn more foundational teachings. Teacher: Shawn Leblanc
- Mezzanine: Ladies Class – Old Testament Survey, Teacher: Diana Turner
- Multi-Purpose Room: Gospel-Worthy: A Study of Philippians, Teachers: Jay Manimtim
- Auditorium Class: Questions Please – Answers to your Bible questions, Teacher: Wayne Turner
- 6:00 p.m. – Sunday evening assembly
- 7:00 p.m. – Adult Bible Study in the Library
- 7:00 p.m. – Youth Group in the Youth Room
- 10:00 a.m – Ladies Class in the Library. Starting Thursday – September 13, 2018
Small, in-home Bible study groups – meet throughout the week in different places in the Winnipeg area.
For those wishing more private forms of study, we offer:
– Bible Correspondence Courses
– private Bible studies in your own home
– assistance with any question or problem
We also offer FriendSpeak, Celebrate Recovery, Age 55 Plus Group, Prayer Sisters programs for adults, as well as several children and youth programs and events. Check Programs or Event Listings for more up to date information.