To instruct our children (0 to 12 years of age) in God’s ways through Sunday school and mid-week bible classes, as well as other activities.
- Organize Bible class teachers and select and order the curriculum.
- Replenish supplies in the education office.
- Plan and conduct annual vacation Bible school.
- Plan and conduct kids’ club activities.
- Manage and assign classroom space and nursery, and set guidelines for their use.
- Organize teacher training and accompanying workshops (such as the 21st Century Christian workshop).
- Maintain children’s ministry bulletin board.
- Coordinate the Tree of Knowledge program.
Elder Gary King
Deacon Billy Leung