To build up our teens and young adults (13-30 years of age) for a lasting relationship with Christ through weekly Bible studies as well as monthly and annual youth-driven service projects and other activities.
- Plan curriculum and conduct weekly Bible classes (Sunday morning, Tuesday night, and Wednesday night).
- Plan and conduct monthly youth devotionals and get-togethers.
- Plan and conduct annual events such as the Mountains of Fun in the Prairies ski retreat (first weekend in February), Youth Rally (third weekend of September), Clearview summer camp, weekly summer activities in the local area, and Survival Camping Trip (last weekend of August).
- Manage youth room and set guidelines for use.
- Maintain youth ministry bulletin board.
- Organize a group to participate in the annual STAND conference hosted by the Niagara Falls Church of Christ (February long weekend).
Elder: Gary King
Deacons: Donald Walters, Chad Celaire
Youth Activities Coordinator: Tyler Gauthier