9:45 a.m. – Singing
10:00 a.m. – Worship assembly
- A Baby/Cry room is available at the back of the auditorium.
- A staffed nursery for children ages 2-5 during the sermon, upstairs.
- Tree of Knowledge, for children age 5 – Grade 6, last Sunday of the month upstairs during the sermon.
11:20 a.m. – Sunday Morning Bible Classes
Children and Teen Classes
- Cradle Roll – 6 months to age 2: Teachers: Andrea Wiebe Room 6
- Age 2 & 3: Teachers: Selena Tyndall and Shauna Arbuckle – Room 2
- Age 4 &5: Teachers: Helen Abaga and Faith – Room 3
- Grade 1 & 2: Teachers: Ekow Essel and Sorren – Room 7
- Grade 3 & 4: Teachers: Cindy Wiebe – Room 4
- Grade 5 & 6: Teachers: – Billy Leung – Room 8 (Center Class Room)
- Grade 7-9: Teachers: Tim Lock and Dwaine Gauthier – Room 5 (Center Class Room)
- Grade 10-12 : Teacher: Chad Celaire- downstairs youth room
- Library: University and Young Adult – Teacher: Paul Birston
- Mezzanine: Ladies Class – Teacher: Diana Turner
- Multi-Purpose Room: Teachers: Gary King & John Muller
- Auditorium Class: Teacher: Wayne Turner
- 6:00 p.m. – Sunday evening assembly
- 7:00 p.m. – Adult Bible Study in the Library
- 7:00 p.m. – Youth Group in the Youth Room
- 10:00 a.m – Ladies Class in the Library. Starting Thursday – September 14, 2017
Small, in-home Bible study groups – meet throughout the week in different places in the Winnipeg area.
For those wishing more private forms of study, we offer:
– Bible Correspondence Courses
– private Bible studies in your own home
– assistance with any question or problem
We also offer FriendSpeak, Celebrate Recovery, Age 55 Plus Group, Prayer Sisters programs for adults, as well as several children and youth programs and events. Check Programs or Event Listings for more up to date information.